Empty spaces







Exactly at this moment
I want to bite
your shoulder
and trace your
jawline
With my nails
and feel the prick of the
careless stubble
on my fingers.
I want to
play with your newly cut hair
with my other hand
and gently pull it back
tugging at your lower lip
Teasing it with my
tongue
and giving in to your
groan-
that is also mine.
Right now
I feel you,
you shiver
Close your eyes tight
and anticipate - correctly - the movement of my
fingers
on your neck,
your back (and your front)
Lower,
to your tense hips
even lower,
As the tension spreads
to your legs
I mizzle soft words
and kisses
starting from your surprised toes, ending with your eyes - a battleground of emotions

And I only have to listen
to your soft exhale
to know
you're home.

Except -

you're not.


[Artwork by Aditya Damle, a very dear friend, who has been kind enough to let me write for him. :)]

Comments

Popular Posts