a journal entry

yesterday was exhausting. I spent 5 hours at the hospital while working, met a deadline a day late and co-facilitated a listening circle. managed to sneak in a nap in between. the hospital was being very annoying about grandma's discharge process. but my cousin got me vada pav so that made it slightly better. and to top it all, my university organised a convocation only for gold medalists and gave vague instructions for the rest of us to collect our degrees. also Russia launched a full blown invasion on Ukraine. grandma came home from the hospital after a week, today. she has grown frail but I'm glad she's back in her own room, sleeping in her own bed. some relatives came to see her, I think it cheered her up a little. it is my weekly off from work so I took care of some things outside of work, like going through my research advisor's recommendations about my proposed project topic. waded through a ton of legalese (2 legal documents) in a short span of 5 hours for it. I still have nothing to say to her about the revised project outline. also edited a PPT that I have to use on Sunday for a workshop. worked from a friend's house. going to pick up fresh fish from baba on the way home. excited to make new things... or just some good old rawa fry.

Comments

Popular Posts